Evolve Strategic Planning Grant
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant assists businesses to develop a strategic response to address the new trading environment with the UK
The Evolve Strategic Planning Grant offers up to €5,000 in support to Enterprise Ireland supported companies to help cover expenses associated with a short assignment to determine how the company might respond to the threats and opportunities that have arisen as a result of changes to the trading environment in the UK since January 1st 2021.
These activities might involve:
- Researching opportunities as the market evolves and changes
- Exploring the product and service innovation elements of the business
- Reviewing commercial aspects of the business, including costs, pricing and logistical arrangements
- Exploring approaches to optimise supply chains
- Strengthening financial and currency management
- Scenario planning for markets over the next 2-3 years
- Understanding and preparing for changes in certification and regulatory requirements
Am I eligible?
The grant is open to existing clients of Enterprise Ireland that meet the following criteria:
- SME or large company
- Actively trading
- Engaged in eligible activities
- Have been impacted by Brexit
Clients of Udarás na Gaeltachta should apply directly to that agency which has a similar offer available.
Companies whose products are listed in Annex 1 to the EU Treaty (TFEU) which include:
- Horticulture companies
- Fish processors
- Other primary producers
What costs are eligible and what is the maximum funding available?
The maximum grant available is €5,000. The grant is calculated at a maximum of 50% of eligible expenditure incurred by the successful applicant.
- Fees of external consultants to cover the following areas: Strategy, market development, innovation, operations, people and finance.
- Employee international travel and travel expenses related to the research project.
- Expenditure prior to date of application
- Consultant expenses
- Sales and marketing related expenses
- Trade Fair participation costs
How do I apply?
You can apply via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System.
Key contact/more information
For more information, please contact your Enterprise Ireland Adviser.