Skip to content


Income, Kildare

We handle your Rental Income Returns

Income from renting out a property is a taxable source of income which must be declared to Revenue in an end of year return.

In preparing the income and expenditure accounts, we will advise our clients as to the expenses that can be deducted from the rental income to help reduce your tax liaiblity for the year. We also claim tax relief on the cost of furniture and fittings in the property by way of capital allowances.

Mortgage interest relief can also be claimed against your rental income if you are registered with the Residential Tenancies Board. The interest must be from a mortgage that was used to purchase, improve or repair your rental property.

We can submit the rental profit / loss of your rental income on your annual declaration to Revenue by way of Form 11 for self assessed taxpayers or by Form 12 for PAYE employees.

For individuals you let a room in your home, the income may be exempt for tax and we can advise you on that.


Rental Income Services

  • Preparation of Income and Expenditure Account
  • Preparation of Capital Allowances Schedule
  • Non Resident Landlord returns
  • Foreign Rental Income
  • Rent a Room Relief